Saturday, July 30, 2011

Heritage!!!

Wow! Last week was Heritage Conference! It was soooooooooo good!!!!! I dont think one person could say they weren't changed!!......But it was also very fun!! And my parentes were asked to go as counslors!!! I was sooooo excited!!!! In my room it was..........My Mom, Me,Victoria G, and Mickayla F!!! WE HAD A BLAST!!!! The first night Me and Victoria were ding dong diching......And we were going up and down the hall and come to door 323.......Victoria was like lets get this one and i was like sure!!!!!......We started banging on the door then we run and my Mom answerd the door!!! We were like we got our own room!!!!! it was realllllllly funny!!!!.....Well i started this post like when we first got home beacuse I wanted to be the first to post and i never finshed it....Sooo Jose was the first!!!Bummer!!!lol....I hope everyone had a blast!!!!

1 comment:

  1. haha! how am i NOT surprised that you got your own room! lol Luv ya Lil Sis!!

    ReplyDelete