Sunday, July 3, 2011

MY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Well my birthday has already been awesome!!!! It started with a birthday call from one of my favorite people!!;) then my parents took me to breakfast....and now im home writing about it!!!......My birthday is coming to a ending very fast!!! After church today we went out to eat with my brother Colby!After that we went to celabrate Brother Danny Carrascos bithday!!(which was also today)HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER!!....so i had a WONDERFUL birthday!!!!....and Jose thank you soooooooo much for the blog dedicated just to me!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey !!! Wow that's soooooo cool, you called me one of ur favorite people !!! Thanks :D !!! Great job on ur second post, now you just need a few more lol XD ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww im glad it was good!! :) Luv Ya Chica!

    ReplyDelete