Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Im going to miss summer!!

Wow!I can't believe that summer is almost already over :( I'm sooooo sad!!......we were in walmart today and I saw all the school stuff I was like OMW school again!!!!!! I will be going into 9th grade so now all this stuff like really starts to matter(hope no teachers read this except my mom lol...cuz we all know what they would say!!!)......all I can say is I HOPE I GET A TOP LOCKER!!!!!!(but dont we all?)Hope every one is having a great summer!!!!

And I am going to try and put some pics up so its not sooooo boring!!!;)
the 1st pic will be my one and only school supply item haha it is sooooooo cute!!! Its a pink sparkle mic. pencil pouch!!! i love it(for all who don't know my fav. color is SPARKLE!!!);)

2 comments:

  1. Haha well i guess my 1st picture wasn't of my pencil pouch but oh well i will try to get it up!!...and i have no clue why it its saying anonymous said lol its ME but i still have alot to learn about this thing!!

    ReplyDelete